Pages

Exam Enrollment and Registration

If I pass the Level I exam in December, can I register for the Level II exam held the following June?
Yes, candidates who pass Level I in December can register for the Level II exam held the following June. Candidates should consider whether they will have enough study time to prepare for Level II, given the approximately four-month period remaining until the June exam administration.
How long will it take to process my program enrollment and exam registration application?
Program enrollment and exam registration applications are processed within 48 hours, and you will be notified of your status via e-mail.
May I withdraw my registration for the Level I exam?
Yes, withdrawal from a Level I exam is permitted. Read complete information on the Level I withdrawal option.
How is the curriculum shipped and when will I get it?
The curriculum is shipped via UPS (Worldwide Saver for international shipments/UPS Ground for North America shipments). Candidates should allow six to nine business days for delivery. For international candidates, the package should reach the customs department within nine business days. It is the candidate's responsibility to clear the package from customs.
I just moved and sent in my address change form. Will you automatically change my test center?
No. Changing your address and changing your test center are two separate processes. To request a test center change for a CFA exam, follow the instructions for submitting a test center change request (login required).
I am not able to sit for the exam. Can I request a refund or transfer my registration to the next exam?
No. Once you submit your application for the CFA Program, all of our policies immediately go into effect. As our refund policy states, your CFA Program enrollment fee and exam registration fee are non-refundable and non-transferable (i.e. another candidate cannot use your fees and you cannot apply your fees to another exam offering). Your CFA Program enrollment fee will remain valid throughout your candidacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment